Dienstag, 20. Oktober 2009

Katharina's first day of life

My daughter Katharina was born on Friday, 16th of October, at 22:45, healthy, quickly, and without any problems. The next morning, visitors came... so here are a few excerpts of her first day of life. These two pictures were shot at 8:40 (i.e. Katharina was approximately 10 hours old):


Here she's in her grandmother's arms:


9:42, trying to eat her hand:


12:16 - on her grandmother's shoulder, now 14 1/2 hours old:


Just got diapers changed, at 13:24:


17:12, sleeping happily, a bit more than 19 hours old:


Right now, as I'm writing this, she's spending her 6th day of life (currently sleeping). She's got quite an effect on people - one of the comments that I received in response to her pictures was: "I think I have to go home now and get pregnant straight away ;)".

Keine Kommentare: